If you’re suffering from pain and discomfort, Dr. John Scott Mettham and Dr. Jazmin Torres of Mountainside Wellness Center in Phoenix, AZ provide cold laser therapy to provide effective, natural relief.
What Is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser therapy, also known as low-level laser therapy, is a non-invasive treatment used to treat a variety of conditions. This therapy sends light through the skin and into the cells and tissues of a damaged area.
As the light is absorbed, it stimulates a physiological response that increases blood flow to the targeted area, and it causes the cells and tissues to regenerate. It results in reduced inflammation and pain, as well as improved mobility.
What Conditions Does It Treat?
Dr. Mettham and Dr. Torres provide cold laser therapy in Phoenix, AZ for a variety of conditions. Some issues that benefit from cold laser include the following:
- Low back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Injuries to the shoulder and neck
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Nerve pain
- Wound management
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy with Dr. Mettham and Dr. Torres in Phoenix, AZ provides several benefits, including those listed below.
- Pain-free treatment: The light produces little to no heat, meaning that patients should feel no pain or discomfort during the procedure. There may be some tingling, however, due to increased blood flow.
- Safe and natural relief: The beauty of cold laser therapy is that it promotes the body’s natural healing processes. There is nothing toxic about the process, and it reduces or eliminates the need for painful surgery and the use of medication.
- Deep healing: Built-up scar tissue can cause a great deal of pain and suffering. If it’s not addressed, it can cause the same pain to return time and again. Unfortunately, the deeper it is, the more difficult it can be to address. Cold laser therapy can go deep into the body to break up scar tissue that other treatments might not be able to reach.
- Quick process: Most treatment sessions only last up to 15 minutes, so you do not have to take much time away from work or other aspects of your life.
Experience what cold laser therapy can do for you by scheduling an appointment with Dr. Mettham or Dr. Torres at Mountainside Wellness Center in Phoenix, AZ at (480) 940-7444.